If we do not have much skill it is advisable to choose the eyeliner in pencil or with which we feel more comfortable. We can put a template or a guide to get the way you want. When it comes to makeup, we are never going to run out of ideas, since there are a huge number of styles with which you can practice and are fun. However, the outline is already a different theme. And is that, although for the outlined also there are a lot of styles, this is often a challenge for those who practice automation.
The outline lets you give life and emphasis to your face; for this reason it is essential to be very careful when applying it, since your makeup will depend on it. If you want to learn to delineate your eyes to perfection, we recommend continuing reading this article
Knowing which is the best eyeliner for you. Even before you begin to delineate your eyes, you have to know how many types of eyeliners exist and which is the most recommended for you:
- Pencil: It is perfect if you do not have much experience, it tends to be softer than liquids or gel.
- Felt pen: These eyeliners are very similar to liquids, with the difference that they have an internal storage for the ink.
- Liquid: Strong black and with its pen tip but firm, this type of pencils require a greater accuracy of the pulse.
- Gel: It is applied more simply, and usually comes in small jars and accompanied by a brush.
Most of us usually have difficulties in holding our firm hand, but it is not an inconvenience that must ruin our makeup. Sit in a place with enough light, this way you will be able to see well what you are going to do. Let the elbow rest on a flat surface, this will help you to suppress the irregular movement of your hand. At the moment of delineate, try to rest your little finger on your cheek, thus stabilize the tremor completely.
Hold your breath, so you will avoid any surprise moves. Guide points and the outline. If you do not have much experience with the eyeliner, you can begin by drawing guide points on the eyelid and join them at the end. You can also try drawing scripts: the trick is to make them as thin and as close to the lashes as you can. Do not stretch your skin. Although it seems easier when you do, once you have stopped stretching the outline will become a disaster. If you cannot help it, simply wipe the lines with some makeup remover and a swab, or use corrector on the excesses.
If you want a delineated with a fine and perfect point but it is difficult to do it by hand, we recommend:
- Find a tape. Put it between the eyelash and the eyebrow, or at the height of the corner
- Use the eyeliner regularly.
- Let dry enough.
- Remove the adhesive tape carefully.
You can also use a card or make a home template with a card that you do not use.
If your pencil eyeliner has begun to collapse or broke, think of doing the following:
Clean the tip carefully. Put it in the freezer. Let it rest for at least twenty minutes. Doing this will allow it to be compacted again, and in this way you will avoid a makeup accident in the future.
For have more amazing eyes. If you want everyone to look at your eyes, it delineates the inside of the eyelid; this will give a deep effect to your eye and will highlight even more.
In cases of urgency uses mascara. If you are in a bind and you do not find your eyeliner or you are finished, in a case like this do the following:
Look for a thin brush.
Use the mascara brush to remove the color.
Delineate your eye normally.
The mascara contains exactly the same color tone as the eyeliner, so you will not notice the difference.
This is the style most desired by each and every one, since it creates a feeling of elegance and sensuality, apart from not changing from trend..
If you are looking for a delineated full of perfection, continue the next steps:
- Make sure your eyelid is completely dry already before starting.
- Shake your eyeliner well to avoid lumps.
- Make a basic outline with the raised tip.
- Look at the way already before proceeding. If the height does not persuade you, raise the tip a little more.
- Make a completely straight line from the tip to the center of the eyelid.
- Fill in the remaining space.
- Let it dry.
- Repeat on the other eye. At the moment of outline.
Whenever you plan to outline your eyes you must fill yourself with security, since it will not do you any good if you do not have confidence in yourself. Do not despair if you do not achieve the perfect outline on the first try, with practice you will improve your techniques and in a short time you will become a specialist.